Education Hour for Adults, Sundays 10 – 11 a.m.
We all have something to learn–and we’re all in this together! Adults are invited to attend the Sunday morning Education Hour (10 – 11 a.m. every Sunday). A few things you should know about the time together:
- You don’t have to sign-up. Just come!
- If you don’t have a Bible to use, there are some available at class. If you want a Bible of your own, we would be happy to assist you.
- It’s ok if you don’t know anything about the Bible… That’s why we’re here! Come learn with others of all experience levels.
- It’s ok to share at class, but it’s also ok to just listen to others.
- If you miss a class (or ten!), it’s ok to show up this week. Each class is beneficial on it’s own. Don’t let missing a couple classes keep you away from the next one.
- If you’d like to see a list of all the classes for the 2016-2017 year, click here: 2016-2017-Adult-Bible-Classes.pdf (142 downloads) .
November 5 – December 10, 2017
Covenants in the Bible Led by Pastor Chuck (Lower Level)
What is a covenant and why do they matter? This class will dig into this important idea in the Scriptures. You will learn more about the heart of God towards His people—and towards you!
A Christian Response to Racism Led by Susan Whited (Library) Why is our country so divided by race? What is the origin of racism? What has fueled it? Most importantly, how do I, as a Christian, respond, and what can I do to change the tide in our culture?
Bad Girls of the Bible Led by Sue Steege (Upper Level)
We’ll use some video teaching from Liz Curtis Higgs about the lives of some of the Bible’s best-known femmes fatales. From Eve to Jezebel to Delilah, each woman’s story and struggles come to life. We’ll dig into the Bible, too!
Just Us Meets in the Gym.
This is a Bible class for adults with developmental disabilities. The group shares space and large group activities (including music, video and games) with our FT kids.
If you have questions, please contact Sue Steege (email@example.com)