Education Hour for Adults, Sundays 10 – 11 a.m.
We all have something to learn–and we’re all in this together! Adults are invited to attend the Sunday morning Education Hour (10 – 11 a.m. every Sunday). A few things you should know about the time together:
- You don’t have to sign-up. Just come!
- If you don’t have a Bible to use, there are some available at class. If you want a Bible of your own, we would be happy to assist you.
- It’s ok if you don’t know anything about the Bible… That’s why we’re here! Come learn with others of all experience levels.
- It’s ok to share at class, but it’s also ok to just listen to others.
- If you miss a class (or ten!), it’s ok to show up this week. Each class is beneficial on it’s own. Don’t let missing a couple classes keep you away from the next one.
- If you’d like to see a list of all the classes for the 2016-2017 year, click here: 2016-2017-Adult-Bible-Classes.pdf (172 downloads) .
January 7 – February 11, 2018
The Family Project This class runs from January 7 – March 25. Led by Pastor Chuck and Susan Whited (Upper Level)
This is a 12-part series from Focus on the Family which explores God’s design and purpose for family. How can Christians live with purpose and an eternal perspective? And how can we model God’s design for families to our neighbors, peers, and coworkers? The goal is to be a positive influence in our own family and, ultimately, our culture. Your family will be blessed by this series.
The Ten Commandments Led by Phil Reed (Lower Level)
This class will explore the ten commandments and help us apply them to daily life.
King David: A Man After God’s Own Heart Led by Jason Christ and Sue Steege (Library)
This class will explore the Old Testament man, David, in two ways: we will look at events in his life and explore the corresponding Psalm to those events. In this way we will see both David’s mind and his heart for his relationship with God—real life events connected to real conversation with God.
Just Us Meets in the Gym.
This is a Bible class for adults with developmental disabilities. The group shares space and large group activities (including music, video and games) with our FT kids.
If you have questions, please contact Sue Steege (firstname.lastname@example.org)