Bible Readings: 1 John 4:7-21, 3:16-18
Main Points: Perfect love casts out fear. Love leaves no room for fear. Those who know they are loved by God are fearless. They literally have NOTHING to fear…God loves them and has sent Jesus to prove it. They live lives of fearless love that points others back to the Father.The calling is to love the way Jesus did – by being willing to suffer, to sacrifice that others might be drawn closer to God. Loving like Jesus means you lay your life on the line…it goes beyond words and talking. Loving like Jesus is active, self-sacrificing, truthful love.
- Morning Session
- Encounter/Small Group Time
- Electives/Free Time
- Evening Session
- Youth Group Debrief
- For the transition back to NY
- For students and the group as they are encouraged to take a “Kingdom Worker” card which challenges them to do something big for God’s kingdom in the coming year.
- For a clear picture of what it looks like to live a life of love that casts out fear in our world\
- For a restful night’s sleep for the adults who have to drive tomorrow.
A few pictures from yesterday: