We are holding a congregational meeting on July 11 at 10 a.m. in the Sanctuary. In addition to some normal business like reporting on ministry, finances, and ongoing projects, we will also be voting to form a call committee for the position of Associate Pastor as part of Vicar Jason’s seminary training.
We will be using the following procedures for the meeting:
- Please enter through Door 1 (the main drive-up entrance).
- Bring a mask with you. If you don’t have one, we will provide it for you.
- We will be practicing social distancing of 6’ for all attendees.
- We will be performing a health screening (preview the form) as you enter the building. If you answer “Yes” to any of the questions regarding symptoms, travel to restricted areas, or have a fever, we will ask you to not participate for the safety of everyone else.
- Please bring paper or digital copies of the handouts and a pen. If you forget, a team member will provide materials as needed.
- After passing the health screening, you will be asked to sign the logbook to provide contact tracing should someone later test positive for Covid-19. This will also serve as the sign-in sheet for voting members.
- A team member will seat you in the sanctuary.
- We will provide microphones for use in the service. They will be wiped down between users.
- The hallway bathrooms next to the sanctuary will be available for use.
- A team member will dismiss you after the meeting to avoid congestion in the aisle as we depart.
Per our constitution, you must be present to vote. However, we will also be streaming the meeting on Zoom. You can fully participate and ask questions. Use the button below to join the Zoom meeting on your computer.
If you are using a tablet, you may need this information for the Zoom meeting:
- Meeting ID: 889 1379 5503
- Password: 973977
Documents for Congregational Meeting
As additional documents become available, we will update this section with links.
July 10 Edit: Additional files below.