Join us for worship in the Preschool playground parking lot on August 5 at 7 p.m. in the great outdoors—weather permitting of course!
A few things you should know about worship in the parking lot:
- We’ll do some singing together.
- Bring a lawn chair to sit on.
- We sit 12′ feet apart, so masks are not required during the service.
- We’ll pray for your prayer requests out loud during the service. You can submit requests online for inclusion in the service. Details for how to do that will be in the final confirmation email.
- Bring something with a smell you enjoy. Could be a candle, flower, soap… whatever! We’ll look at “aromas pleasing to God” during the service.
Interested in coming? Sign up using the button below. There should be plenty of space, but we’ll want to get in touch if the event is canceled for weather and to send out last minute details and the bulletin. Hope to see you there!
August 8 Update
Here are some last minute updates for the service:
- Don’t forget to bring something with a smell you enjoy. Could be a candle, flower, soap… whatever! We’ll look at “aromas pleasing to God” during the service.
- We will be praying for prayer requests during the service. If you would like to submit one, you can do so here: http://FirstTrinity.com/PLW.
- We will be singing two songs again. If you aren’t familiar with them, you can preview the music via the YouTube Videos below.
- Parking will be available in the playground lot in the section closest to the houses (south end) as well as in the lot by the drive-up entrance.
- The west (street) and north (gym) sections of the playground lot will be for seating.
- Please remain at least 6 feet apart while walking to/from the lot.
- We will be seated 12′ apart to allow for singing without masks. A team member will help you find a spot.
- The building will not be available for use.
- There will be no handouts for this service. See below if you would like to print your own copy for the evening, or save them to your device. WiFi is sketchy in the parking lot.