We are open!
We have reopened for worship and limited other functions. In-person worship is available for our Saturday (5:30 p.m.) and Sunday (8:45 and 11:15 a.m.) services. Check the worship procedures below. Scroll down for other areas of ministry.
UPDATED SEPTEMBER 14: We are no longer asking for preregistration for worship. Just show up!
Current guidelines for worship:
- UPDATED AUGUST 27: Bring a mask with you to worship. If you don’t have one, we will provide it for you. We are asking that you wear the mask when standing. This will include all speaking and singing parts in the service. We have made some adjustments to the service to allow for more seated, non-mask time.
- We will be practicing social distancing of 6’ for all attendees.
- We will be performing a health screening (preview the form) as you enter the building. If you answer “Yes” to any of the questions regarding symptoms or have a fever, we will ask you to not participate for the safety of everyone else. Also note the list of states requiring a 2-week quarantine if you’ve traveled there.
- At the end of the service, a team member will usher you out of the sanctuary.
- The hallway bathrooms next to the sanctuary will be available for use.
- We will be cleaning the sanctuary and common spaces after each service.
Not ready to resume in-person worship?
The offices are open for staff and limited volunteer functions. The phones are being answered again during normal hours of operation (8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., M-F). If you need something from church or have something to drop off, please call ahead to confirm someone is in the building.
JULY 17 UPDATE: In-person Bible Study on Sunday morning will resume on July 26 at 10 a.m. We will use the same health and safety protocols listed above for worship. In addition, a sign-in sheet will be used in the Lower Level to log attendance in the class. Please bring your own pen, paper, and writing surface should you desire it. Classes will also be available on Zoom. Details in the weekly eNews.
The building is not yet available for other groups to use for meeting except for a few limited functions that can’t be done elsewhere. This includes both church ministry teams and outside organizations. We will notify groups as they are able to use the building again and post guidelines here.