We are open!
We have reopened for worship and limited other functions. In-person worship is available for our Saturday (5:30 p.m.) and Sunday (8:45 and 11:15 a.m.) services. Check the worship procedures below. Scroll down for other areas of ministry.
In-person worship resumed on Sunday, June 21, 2020.
Saturday worship resumes on July 11, 2020.
We have limited capacity, so we’re asking people to sign up ahead of time to participate. We will confirm your registration so you know you have a spot. As of today, here is the plan for what worship will look like:
- Bring a mask with you to worship. If you don’t have one, we will provide it for you. We are asking that you wear the mask from your car into the building and at all times in the building.
- We will be practicing social distancing of 6’ for all attendees.
- For early service, you can arrive after 8:15 a.m. For late service, arrive after 10:55 a.m. Plan on giving yourself time to get checked in.
- We will be performing a health screening (preview the form) as you enter the building. If you answer “Yes” to any of the questions regarding symptoms or have a fever, we will ask you to not participate for the safety of everyone else.
JULY 1 UPDATE: States on the NY Quarantine list as of July 1 have been added to the health screening form.
- Once admitted, one of our team members will take you to your seat in the sanctuary. The pews will be marked to maintain social distancing.
- You are free to sing and participate in the service with your mask on.
- At the end of the service, a team member will usher you out of the sanctuary.
- The hallway bathrooms next to the sanctuary will be available for use.
- We will be cleaning the sanctuary and common spaces after each service.
By registering, you are agreeing to the above points. Though it is still a little challenging, we are excited to be together again. After the initial email confirming your spot, you will receive a second email with final details on Friday or Saturday. Please be watching for that as it will tell you where to park, enter the building, and other important details, including the bulletins.
Not ready to resume in-person worship?
The offices are open for staff and limited volunteer functions. The phones are being answered again during normal hours of operation (8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., M-F). If you need something from church or have something to drop off, please call ahead to confirm someone is in the building.
The building is not yet available for groups to use for meeting except for a few limited functions that can’t be done elsewhere. This includes both church ministry teams and outside organizations. We will notify groups as they are able to use the building again and post guidelines here.