Thank you for praying for our youth while they are away at Workcamp. Each day here on the blog you will find a summary of what we are doing each day, the theme of that day, and some ideas of what to pray about. Our theme for the entire week is Reframe. We will focus on different passage of Scripture each day in which Jesus gives a new perspective or “reframes” something in someone’s life. That story will be the basis of our devotions and worship each day. We hope you’ll consider studying those passages along with us! Thanks again for being a part of this journey! You can find more pictures and updates throughout the week on the First Trinity Facebook page.
- Meet at church at 8 a.m. for loading the vans and sendoff
- Drive to Appalachian Bible College (our lodging for the night)
- Team Dinner
- Campfire and Team Devotions at Alpine Bible Camp
- Safe Travel and relationship building in the vans
- That God would use this time to prepare us for whatever he has planned for us in the week ahead
- Good night’s rest before the week starts