Today’s Theme: Jesus Reframes YOU
Read Matthew 9:9-13
Matthew, one of Jesus’ 12 disciples, went on to spread the news of Jesus to a giant portion of the world, wrote the book of Matthew, and died a martyr for his faith—but he didn’t start out that way. He was a despised tax collector and ran in circles of “sinners”. But Jesus didn’t see Matthew the way he was. Jesus reframed Matthew based on how he was created to be: a friend and follower of the Savior. What ways have you seen God reframe you or people around you?
- Pack tools/lunch/Morning program
- Work at work sites morning and afternoon
- Free Time
- Evening Program and FT Team Devotion
- Continued prayer for teams as they connect with each other and their resident.
- Pray that teams would be able to problem solve any issues that come up on their worksite either with the job or among their team members.
- That free time would re-energize us from the day
- Evening Program and devotion would help us see ourselves the way God truly sees us as His beloved child and friend
Some Pictures from Yesterday:
See Facebook.com/FirstTrinity for pictures and updates throughout our day/week. Due to spotty phone/internet access they are difficult to put on the blog.