Today’s Theme: Jesus Reframes How we Reach God
Read Luke 15:8-10
Generally, when we want something, we go out and get it—or at least look for it. We decide. We choose. We pursue. But when it comes to Jesus and His love for us, He isn’t sitting in heaven wondering if we’ll come knocking. Jesus pursues us! He has reframed how we reach God—by reaching out to us! Spend some time praising God for being One who seeks us out and rejoices in us being part of His family.
- Pack tools and lunches
- Morning program
- Work at work sites morning and afternoon
- Free Time
- Evening Program and FT Team Devotion
- Continued prayer for teams as they connect.
- Prayer for initial contact with residents we will serve. From the very beginning may our actions and interactions “frame” God’s love for them well
- Wisdom for teams to know where to start on their projects & that God would provide them all they need to complete the task in front of them
- Evening Program and devotion would help us connect with Jesus first thing this week
Some Pictures from Yesterday: