We held our first worship service in the parking lot on June 17. Our plan is to do it each week through July 8, weather permitting, then make a decision about continuing the services. These services will happen in the playground parking lot. There’s singing, prayer, a brief devotion, and some sort of interactive element.
You can sign up for service using the button below. The theme for June 24 is water. Service begins at 7 p.m. We’ll ask you to bring something to the service to participate (bring a squirt gun for June 24). We’re hopeful to be out of our cars for the June 24 service, but we won’t know for sure until after the weekend. Full details go out on Tuesday to everyone who signs up. You can also sign up for the July 1 service.
June 23 Update
Here are some last minute details for the service:
- Bring a squirt gun for use during the service. We won’t be shooting each other, but you may get a light sprinkling from your own squirt gun.
- We will be praying for prayer requests during the service. If you would like to submit one, you can do so here: http://FirstTrinity.com/PLW.
- We will be singing two songs again. If you aren’t familiar with them, you can preview the music on YouTube.
Some notes about logistics:
- We are going to be allowed out of vehicles for the service. Bring your own seating for use in the parking lot. Could be a blanket, folding chair, whatever.
- Parking will be available in the playground lot in the section closest to the houses (south end) as well as in the lot by the drive-up entrance.
- The west (street) and north (gym) sections of the playground lot will be for seating.
- Please remain at least 6 feet apart while walking to/from the lot.
- We will be seated 12′ apart to allow for singing without masks. A team member will help you find a spot.
- The building will not be available for use again this week.
- There will be no handouts for this service. See below if you would like to print your own copy for the evening, or save them to your device. WiFi is sketchy in the parking lot.
There’s still room available if you would like to participate. It’s helpful if you’d register so we know who to expect, but if you can make it at the last minute and didn’t register, please come!