SEPTEMBER 2 UPDATE: Weather is looking good, but if we need to, we will move inside. You can download a copy of the service below.
Let’s end our summer outdoor worship series with a bang! Join us for the last service of the season in the Preschool playground parking lot on September 2 at 7 p.m. in the great outdoors—weather permitting of course!
We can’t end with a bang if we didn’t do something different… So let’s celebrate!
Starting at 6:30 p.m., we’ll have hot dogs and other goodies available in a Covid-safe way. Come enjoy some food and fun together (in a socially distant responsible way of course!) as we get ready for service.
But wait, there’s more!
Not only will there be a cookout before the service, we’ll be celebrating some baptisms during the service! Recent additions to the Henry and Reed families will be baptized during the service. Plus, we’ve got a great devotion planned that includes streamers!
OK, I know you want to come, so here are a few things you should know about worship in the parking lot:
- We’ll do some singing together.
- Bring a lawn chair to sit on.
- We sit 12′ feet apart, so masks are not required during the service.
- We’ll pray for your prayer requests out loud during the service. You can submit requests online for inclusion in the service. Details for how to do that will be in the final confirmation email.
- Nothing special to bring this time: Just your smiling self!
Interested in coming? Sign up using the button below. There should be plenty of space, but we’ll want to get in touch if the event is canceled for weather and to send out last minute details and the bulletin. Hope to see you there!