The journey will be available online this year, available all day on April 10, 2020!
Find a spot in your home where you can sit comfortably, write, and have room to lay the following objects in front of you:
- A journal or notebook for reflection
- 3 x 5 cards or strips of paper
- A piece of bread
- A glass of red juice or wine
- Ruler, paint stick, yardstick or small tree branch
- Something soft like a blanket, fabric, pillow, stuffed animal or real pet
- Nail, tack, toothpick or hairbrush
- Your best article of clothing
- A 1/4 cup of vinegar or anything that smells sour
- A red marker or pen
If you aren’t able to gather the supplies, do your best. We pray this will be a meaningful experience for you! Kids are often moved by the Journey as well, so feel free to do it with your children also.