Elijah was a great man of God, as well as a prophet to His people. But life wasn’t always easy for him. As we walk with Elijah, we’ll find that he experienced many of the same troubles that we ourselves face on a daily basis. What can we learn from him for our life Today? Find out as we journey together through the life of Elijah.
- May 15: The Making of a Man of God (1 Kings 17:1-7)
- May 22: Battle on Mount Carmel (1 Kings 18:17-40)
- May 29: The Prophet Prays (1 Kings 18:41-46)
- June 5: The Depressed Prophet (1 Kings 19:1-8)
- June 12: A Prophet’s Reward (2 Kings 2:5-14)
Note: To download audio files to your computer for use on an MP3 player or offline, right-click the “Audio” links below and choose “Save Target As…” or “Save Link As…”, depending on your browser.