Got a question you’d like to ask Pastor? We’re collecting questions from you and will be talking about the highest voted ones at worship this summer. Leave your question for us by filling out the question below, then come to worship on May 18 and 25 for voting.
Here are the questions we answered last time we did this series, along with the sermons that answered them farther down:
- June 26: The Bible says God created the earth, but science seems to contradict that. How do I reconcile this?
- July 3: In difficult circumstances, how can we worry less and sustain hope?
- July 10: How do I know when God is speaking to me personally?
- July 17: Can someone who believes in God, but chooses not to go to church be saved?
- July 24: Do all Jewish people go to hell? My friend is gay. Are they going to hell?
- August 7: Would a loving God send people to eternal torment forever? How can we be happy in heaven when many of those we love most will be in hell?
- August 14: What happens to babies when they die? If someone has never had the chance to accept Christ, what happens to them when they die?
Note: To download audio files to your computer for use on an MP3 player or offline, right-click the “Audio” links below and choose “Save Target As…” or “Save Link As…”, depending on your browser.