Lent is a time of reflection as we prepare for Easter. It starts with Ash Wednesday and runs through Easter. During Lent, we will again be hosting dinners at 6 p.m., followed by worship at 7. We will again hear testimonies from the lives of God’s people during the Wednesday services, as well as walk with Jesus through the last few days of His life.
Join us as we walk with Christ this Lenten season. You can listen to the messages from Lent as they become available, including the testimonies of God’s people, using the browser below the service times.
Special Lenten Service Times
- Ash Wednesday, February 13: 12:30 and 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 20: 7 p.m., Dinner at 6.
- Wednesday, February 27: 7 p.m., Dinner at 6.
- Wednesday, March 6: 7 p.m., Dinner at 6.
- Wednesday, March 13: 7 p.m., Dinner at 6.
- Wednesday, March 20: 7 p.m., Dinner at 6.
- Maundy Thursday,March 28: 7 p.m.
- Good Friday, March 29: 12:30 and 7 p.m. Tenebrae Service
Lenten Service Audio
[seriesengine_wo enmse_dsst=1 enmse_dss=40 enmse_d=1]