We are currently worshiping in-person as well as continuing to stream our Sunday services live. As always, if you do not feel comfortable attending in-person, or aren’t feeling well, please join us online. Education hour is back to hybrid operation for grades 1-12 plus the adult classes. Check out the current class listing for details and links to online options.
Lower Level Worship Venue
We have opened up a 2nd venue for worship on campus to help keep everyone safe and healthy as more people return to in-person worship. Here’s what you can expect in the Lower Level venue:
- We will worship simultaneously with those in the sanctuary.
- One pastor will lead worship in the lower level and appear on the screens in the sanctuary. All people in both venues will respond together.
- Music and the sermon will be broadcast into the Lower Level in real-time.
- When celebrating the Lord’s Supper, a pastor in each room will consecrate and serve the meal.
- The Lower Level will be decorated for worship, complete with an altar and candles, plus other seasonal items.
Here’s how you can help!
Rather than treat this new venue as an overflow space, we are asking people to register ahead for this venue. Each person who moves to the Lower Level is one more space for a guest or member returning for the first time to worship in the sanctuary. We are excited about forming a unique community in this space. Come once, come often, or come every week–you decide! Together we will be making this an even more welcoming place for all who come. To sign up for a service, use the button below.
Thanks for your partnership in caring for others and making worship more accessible to all!
Current guidelines for worship:
- Bring a mask with you to worship. If you don’t have one, we will provide it for you. We are asking that you wear the mask when standing. This will include all speaking and singing parts in the service. We have made some adjustments to the service to allow for more seated, non-mask time.
- We will be practicing social distancing of 6’ for all attendees.
- We will be performing a health screening (preview the form) as you enter the building. If you answer “Yes” to any of the questions regarding symptoms or have a fever, we will ask you to not participate for the safety of everyone else.
- The hallway bathrooms next to the sanctuary will be available for use.
- We will be cleaning the sanctuary and common spaces after each service.
Not ready to resume in-person worship?
The offices are open for staff and limited volunteer functions. The phones are being answered again during normal hours of operation (8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., M-F). If you need something from church or have something to drop off, please call ahead to confirm someone is in the building.