Reopening Update (12/9/2020)
After consulting with our core leadership team, we have decided to return to in-person worship starting with December 12 and 13 services. We will continue streaming our Sunday services live. As always, if you do not feel comfortable attending in-person, or aren’t feeling well, please join us online. All other activities will continue online-only.
Current guidelines for worship:
- Bring a mask with you to worship. If you don’t have one, we will provide it for you. We are asking that you wear the mask when standing. This will include all speaking and singing parts in the service. We have made some adjustments to the service to allow for more seated, non-mask time.
- We will be practicing social distancing of 6’ for all attendees.
- We will be performing a health screening (preview the form) as you enter the building. If you answer “Yes” to any of the questions regarding symptoms or have a fever, we will ask you to not participate for the safety of everyone else.
- The hallway bathrooms next to the sanctuary will be available for use.
- We will be cleaning the sanctuary and common spaces after each service.
Not ready to resume in-person worship?
The offices are open for staff and limited volunteer functions. The phones are being answered again during normal hours of operation (8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., M-F). If you need something from church or have something to drop off, please call ahead to confirm someone is in the building.